From Hidden Frontier
| Star Trek: Federation One|
|Audio Play/Teleplay by|
McCabe deals with the Romulan Empire's revelation that rogue Tal'Shiar agents were involved in Se'Fron's assassination. Meanwhile, President Vindenpawl faces a new challenge.
- Kaart: A damned invitation? What is this, grade school? You've forgotten your basics: A-B-C, 1-2-3, don't make the President look like an IDIOT!
- Miller: Am I in a holo novel?
- Shelby: Out with it. My ice cream cake is melting.
- Vindenpawl: We are the sky. And we are infinite. Let the man scream.
- This episode was initially slotted to be the Season Two premiere.
- Earlier drafts had Vindenpawl firing McCabe rather than having him find a way off of Federation One.
- The name Habram Nallidi was derived from Abraham Lincoln.
- Vindenpawl's State of the Federation Address borrows from President Ronald Reagan's First State of the Union Address.
|Star Trek: Federation One Chronology|
|Star Trek: Federation One||Next Episode|
|Hidden Frontier Universe Chronology|
"Letter of the Law"
"The Minstrel Boy"
Cast and Crew
|Lieutenant Commander Matt McCabe||Wayne Webb|
|President Karah Vindenpawl||Rebecca Wood|
|Chief of Staff Vreed Kaart||Jacques Freydont|
|Press Secretary Tam Ensi||Aaron Leddick|
|Secretary of the Exterior Margaret Magowan||Barbara Clifford|
|Admiral Selek||David O'Neill|
|Science Intern Mara Onshul||Heather Ashleigh|
|Commodore Elizabeth Shelby||Risha Denney|
|Dirgs Broddik||Mike Mahaffey|
|Lieutenant Gwen Miller||Audrey Moore|
|Lieutenant Bryce||A.J. Gonzalez|
|Marion||Wendy L. Smith|
|Background Performers||Richard Miles|