From Hidden Frontier
|Hidden Frontier Universe Chronology|
|Years|| 2372 · 2373 · 2374 · 2375 · 2376 · 2377 · 2378
(Stardates 52000 - 52999)
|Decades||2340's · 2350's · 2360's · 2370's · 2380's · 2390's · 2400's|
|Centuries||23rd century · 24th century · 25th century|
The following notable events took place in 2375:
Star Trek: Insurrection
The events of Star Trek: Insurrection occurred during this year.
- Vice Admiral Matthew Dougherty of Starfleet and the Son'a attempt a forced relocation of the Ba'ku (the "Ba'ku Relocation Project") in order to harvest the metaphasic radiation from their planet's rings. Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the USS Enterprise-E crew stage a rebellion, and convince the Federation Council to allow the Ba'ku to remain on their planet.
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- The Romulan Star Empire constructs a hospital on one of Bajor's moons, Derna, but also equips it with several thousand plasma torpedoes. Colonel Kira Nerys leads a blockade of the moon in protest, and the situation is eventually resolved when Starfleet Vice Admiral William Ross threatens the Romulans with Federation intervention. (DS9 7.01 and 7.02 - "Image in the Sand", "Shadows and Symbols")
- The Breen Confederacy allies itself the Dominion.
- The USS Defiant is destroyed by a Breen energy dampening weapon in the Second Battle of Chin'toka. (DS9 7.20 - "The Changing Face of Evil")
- The USS São Paulo is renamed the USS Defiant under the command of Captain Benjamin Sisko. (DS9 7.24 - "The Dogs of War")
- Damar's Cardassian Rebellion is crushed, but Cardassian citizens rise up against the Dominion. In response, the Jem'Hadar begin to destroy Cardassian cities, killing millions of people. Damar is killed in an attempt to storm Dominion Headquarters. Commander Kira Nerys is instrumental in capturing the female Changeling in command of Dominion forces. (DS9 7.25 - "What You Leave Behind")
- The Dominion War comes to an end after the alliance of the Federation, the Klingon Empire, and the Romulan Star Empire, together with the turncoat Cardassian fleet, takes control of the Cardassian system at the Battle of Cardassia. In the captured Dominion Headquarters, Odo cures the female Changeling of the morphogenic virus and she subsequently orders Dominion forces to surrender. The formal surrender is subsequently signed at Federation starbase Deep Space 9. (DS9 7.25 - "What You Leave Behind")
Star Trek: Voyager
- The USS Voyager attempts to use quantum slipstream drive once again. The ship travels 10,000 light years before the slipstream collapses. The technology is deemed too dangerous for repeated use. (VOY 5.06 - "Timeless")
- Voyager raids a Borg sphere and steals a transwarp coil, which allows it to travel 20,000 light years. (VOY 5.15 - "Dark Frontier")
- Voyager encounters the USS Equinox, another Starfleet vessel stranded in the Delta Quadrant. (VOY 5.26 - "Equinox")
Star Trek: Hidden Frontier
- The Battle of Lapolis occurs towards the end of the Dominion War. Several ships are destroyed in the conflict including the USS Tiananmen. (HF 1.01 - "Enemy Unknown, Part 1")
- First contact with the Grey Confederacy by the USS Devonshire. The Devonshire and USS Rutledge are both destroyed by the Grey. (HF 1.01 - "Enemy Unknown, Part 1")
- The Miranda-class USS Columbia is stolen by the Maquis from the Starfleet Orbiting Museum. (HF 4.02 - "Piracy of the Noble")
Star Trek: Intrepid
- Yanis Kel takes a leave of absence from Starfleet and enters the Trill Initiate Program.
- Joseph Garren is granted a field commission to Lieutenant, junior grade.
Combined HF/INT Timeline
|Series/Episode #||Episode Title||Year||Stardate||Release Date|
|TNG||Star Trek: Insurrection||2375||Unknown||December 11, 1998|
|HF 1.01||"Enemy Unknown, Part 1"||2375||52941||2000|